About the Folders:
Please always try to submit to the appropriate folders.
Submission Limit is 5 Deviation / Week!
We accept all levels of photography (from beginner to professional) so submission will not be declined based on quality!
If you have any kind of questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact either `JamminJo
!Gallery Mod Team:
This Folder is reserved for our Moderators to feature outstanding photos submitted by our Members.
Submissions based on a Theme selected by our Contest Co-Ordinators.
Submissions fitting our Contest's theme and rules.
Abstract photographs characteristic of suggested shapes and pronounced colour harmony/dissonance without a distinct form. Photographs that use extreme imagery to extend the scene beyond realism are Surreal. This should be achieved with minimal digital editing.
To find out more about this Gallery, please head over to `Anoya
(former APN GM) and check out her Project Edicate Articles!PE: APN photography galleries - Part 1
| PE: APN photography galleries - Part 2
| PE: APN photography galleries - Part 3
| PE: APN photography galleries - Part 4
| PE: APN photography galleries - Part 5
Images that contains the following subjects: Bridges & Suspended Structures, Exterior, Interior, Other & Statues & Monuments.
This Gallery has 4 sub-galleries:Fashion
- Commercial fashion photographs of clothes and accessories for use in advertising and promotion in the fashion industry.Miscellaneous
- Miscellaneous commercial photography for which the photographer has been contracted.Products
- Commercial photographs of products for use in advertising and promotion by the product's manufacturer or distributer.Services
- Commercial photographs where the primary focus is on advertising or documenting a service. Conceptual photography, as part of conceptual art, is a genre in which the photographer attempts to illustrate a specific concept or idea to convey a message.
Photographs which have been physically developed and/or printed using traditional and alternative film darkroom techniques, or digitally processed with the use of computer software to emulate traditional and alternative film darkroom techniques. This is a technique-based gallery and is not for photographs which have simply been taken in a room which is dark! by ^RockstarVanity
Photographs of Firework displays. Photographs depicting horrific or disturbing imagery, using special effects, make-up or mood to create them. Images found in this category are sometimes adult or ideologically sensitive. Photographs with a primary purpose for humor; to make the viewer laugh. This includes satire, physical humor and funny situations.
This Gallery has 3 sub-galleries:Human
- Photographs that capture features of a human being on a macro level, for example, a single human eye, lips, etc.Nature
- Photographs that capture nature on a macro level, as depicted in water droplets or insects.Objects
- Photographs that capture objects on a macro level, where objects are typically small and inanimate.
Submissions that does not fit or mixes other categories.
Photographs of people, including portraits and photographs depicting human nature and emotion.
Photojournalism gives us newsworthy photographs wherein the primary motivation is to recount a story not assist a story.
Still life showcases studio-style photography that features inanimate objects.
Sub-Galleries:Cut Flower & Plant Arrangement
- Photographs of cut flowers & plants individually or as part of arrangements, which are not to be confused with live plants.
Dolls and Figures
- Photographs of inanimate models and figurines, often small in size to be used as something to play with.
Food & Drink
- Photographs of food items, drinks, and the objects usually associated with them in an arrangement.
- Still life photography that does not fit into any of the other categories. Street Photography is about people in context, in candid, unposed, and unstaged situations in public places, with no or minimum post-processing. Photographs of modes of transportation for people, animals and goods. This includes air, rail, road and space.
This Gallery has 7 sub-galleries:City Life
- Photographs of specific urban and rural areas, life in those areas, skylines and urban exploration.Cityscapes & Skylines
- Photographs of skylines and (parts of) neighborhoods, such as skylines, city blocks and aerial photos of urban areas.Country Life
- Photographs of the typical life on the countryside, including market stalls, farmers, rural business and everyday scenes typical to the area.Gardens, Parks & Cemeteries
- Photographs of public and private gardens, parks, cemeteries and memorial sites.Industrial
- Photographs of industrial structures and areas such as power plants, industrial parks, and refineries.Other
- Urban and rural photography that does not fit into any of the other categories.Urbex
- Urban exploration involves places that are usually out of reach; places that are no longer in operation, wasted, ruined or abandoned. These descriptions can be found on the Submit page and not created by me. Some are quoted from CVs, Former CVs (in this case, they are credited).